Bridge the Gap Between Your Consumers and You.
Understanding Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic On People’s Mental Wellbeing
Aroscop conducted a nationwide online study to understand people’s outlook on the impact of mental wellbeing due to Covid pandemic. The report aims to bring forth awareness about mental wellbeing and the key remedial measures that people followed to maintain a positive state of mind during pandemic.
Here’s what we found on analyzing the 800+ responses-
- 65% of respondents say they felt an adverse impact on their mental wellbeing due to COVID
- 81% of respondents say that they found some coping mechanism to maintain a positive mindset
- More respondents from Western states cite impact on their mental wellbeing than other zones
- Southern states constitute least (<50%) respondents reporting adverse impact on their mental health
- 20% of the respondents (31% in rural areas) faced mental wellbeing issues with no coping mechanism
- 70% people from Urban India felt an adverse impact on their mental wellbeing during the pandemic
Some of the questions that the report aims to answer -
- Which zones & regions had higher adverser impact on mental wellbeing of people due to COVID?
- What are the key reasons for their mental health being impacted during pandemic?
- Which age-groups are more vulnerable to get impacted on mental wellbeing?
- How aware are people of the remedial measures to stay mentally positive during the pandemic?
Get answers to more such questions. Download the report now!