Bridge the Gap Between Your Consumers and You.
Consumer Outlook Towards Buying Pre-Owned & Electric 2-Wheelers
CONSUMER SENTIMENTS TOWARDS BUYING PRE-OWNED 2-WHEELERS IN INDIA
Here’s what we found on analyzing 1000+ responses
- 31% of respondents will be willing to buy a pre-owned vehicle in future.
- 60% of respondents aren’t aware of availability of financing options for pre-owned 2-wheelers
- Buyers from South Indian states may prefer a pre-owned vehicle than a brand new one
- Respondents from the Eastern region prefer branded marketplaces to purchase 2nd hand bikes
- Rural India seem to have more awareness of pre-owned vehicle financing and consider lower resale value as the primary barrier to purchasing pre-owned vehicles
CONSUMER SENTIMENTS TOWARDS BUYING ELECTRIC 2-WHEELERS IN INDIA
Here’s what we found on analyzing 1300+ responses -
- 63% are willing to purchase electric 2-wheelers over petrol vehicles
- While buying an electric 2-wheeler, 59% will prefer buying from Ather, Hero, or Ola Electric
- Buyers from Northern states may spend less than those from Western region on Electric bikes
- Ola (22%) & Ather (22%) were the top choices for millennials while GenZ may choose Hero (29%) followed Ather (21%)
- 63% of the rural respondents will spend less than ₹ 1 lakh on the electric bikes
Some of the questions that the reports aim to answer -
- Which zones & regions are more open to buying pre-owned or electric bikes?
- What are the key barriers for different segments for buying a second hand 2-wheeler?
- Which age-groups will prefer buying electric or pre-owned vehicles online?
- Which electric 2-wheeler brands are popular among what segments?
- How aware are people of the pre-owned bike financing options available?