Bridge the Gap Between Your Consumers and You.
State Of Income Tax Saving Investments In India 2021-22
Aroscop conducted a nationwide study to understand how Indian Income taxpayers make their tax-saving-related investments, how aware are they with respect to various tax-saving schemes, and what investment instruments they prefer.
Here’s what we found on analyzing the 1000+ responses-
- 83% of the respondents are either wrong or aren't sure about all the income tax exemptions
- Millennials are most aware of the IT regimes and various schemes for tax exemption
- The young taxpayers (Gen Z) make the insurance-related investments themselves
- West & north Indian states seem to be most prepared to achieve their IT-related investments targets
Some of the questions that the report aims to answer -
- Do Rural Audiences see Income Tax Investments differently?
- Mutual Funds are popular among what age groups?
- Do the Southern States prefer any specific tax-saving instruments?
- When do the Eastern states do their tax-related investments?
Get answers to more such questions. Download the report now!