The customer analytics landscape is constantly evolving, with an ever-growing number of enterprises looking to gather new and improved digital insights to better serve and service customers. This is compelling organizations to unearth new ways of adapting to growing customer demands, accelerating digital adoption, and addressing omnichannel marketing challenges.
Especially in the domain of brand marketers, if you want to deliver the right messages at the right times, you need to invest in a modern, data science-powered programmatic platform that helps you build accurate and reliable customer profiles. This becomes particularly important in the face of more complex business models and how quickly they change over time.
The new paradigm in customer analytics
Digital marketing is continuously evolving. Yet, despite the adoption of modern technologies, many organizations struggle to derive the value or ROI they expect from their advertising investments. The reasons are many. The content they deliver doesn’t stand out or isn’t visible to the right target audience, or isn’t delivered at the right time. It’s clear that in an era where competition is so intense, implementing a generic marketing strategy to attract and retain customers is just not going to work.
Such strategies often put marketers in the position of delivering impact while handicapped with incomplete knowledge about target audiences. This is one reason why some brands fail miserably to win loyalty and interest. With the growth of technology, there is a pressing need to adopt modern data analytics tools capable of tapping information and creating robust and highly functional models of what their audiences are likely to appreciate.
To make marketing content unique, relevant, and effective, brands need to adopt a new paradigm in customer analytics. This paradigm taps digital insights to deliver contextual and personalized content to customers linked to their demographics, age, geography, channel, or choice of device. Modern tools can help drive powerful customer analytics, assisting brands to flesh out unique customer personals, get an accurate picture of their needs, as well as their likely responses to marketing messages.
Technological innovations like AI are a great tool to help marketers move away from generic behavioral targeting and power personalization strategies. This new form of contextual targeting not only helps in better understanding unique needs and meeting them; sophisticated built-in algorithms also ensure the ad’s accuracy and relevance while being extremely privacy-friendly.
Investing in a modern digital insights tool
In today’s highly volatile business environment, investing in a modern consumer insights tool that is specifically designed to identify a micro cohort of users with unique behavior can be critical for customer satisfaction and business success.
A modern tool can not only ask such users questions using specially designed interactive creatives; it can also offer new ways to delight, attract, and engage them. To add to that, it can reach the target audience right where they are.
Marketing today is all about personalization. A modern digital insights tool can keep up with the demands of consumers spending a large amount of their time on social media writing reviews, sharing stories, and driving shared experiences.
With customers becoming increasingly aware of what to expect and where to get it from, delivering marketing communication tailored to consumers’ specific expectations can create incredible results for marketers.
A modern digital insights tool
- Leverages data science, audience and contextual cohorts, and programmatic advertising innovations to create a highly relevant target or test groups
- Helps in reaching the right users at the right time based on signals, contextually places content, and programmatically delivers interactive display ads to generate credible and authentic responses.
- Enables successful audience attribution by re-using campaign audiences to gauge the effectiveness of marketing efforts and programs
- Allows brands to reach out to audiences across regions, countries, and geographies by offering multilingual support
- Helps in building retargetable audiences and delivering personalized content to consumers who have already visited your website or are already tagged as a lead
- Paves the way for location-based marketing using geofencing technology, triggering the right kind of content or advertising to be delivered to customers entering the geofence
- Helps in building and targeting lookalike audiences who share similar characteristics with your existing customers and delivering content to match their needs and interests
- Leverages intelligent predictive analytics and machine learning capabilities to forecast target audience behavior and deploy engaging campaigns with extreme precision
- Identifies top-performing audience segments based on an analysis of historical interactions and improves marketing efficiency at lower conversion costs.
- Drives substantial trend analysis to analyze market behavior over a defined period, generate valuable insights and strategize marketing communications – while forecasting future behavioral patterns.
Understanding customers is becoming an excruciatingly painful exercise for brands. Yet, this is a high-stakes effort because the pressure to build a brand image, enable brand recognition, and ease brand recall is at an all-time high.
Suppose you want to understand customer sentiments and build accurate customer profiles. In that case, you need to embrace modern digital insights tools that deliver answers to questions that would have been difficult to get answered otherwise due to the nature of the questions or vague audience cohorts that may be difficult to find. A modern digital insights tool can deliver the capabilities you need to understand your customers truly, deliver the right messaging, and turn them into long-term loyalists.