Bridge the Gap Between Your Consumers and You.
Understanding Penetration And Preference For Crypto Currencies in India
Aroscop presents a study to gauge consumer perception towards Cryptocurrencies, their understanding and acceptance of trading in Crypto, and overall outlook towards the trading instrument.
Here’s what we found on analyzing 600+ responses -
- 50% of the people who have responded are not aware of cryptocurrencies.
- Nearly half of the respondents agree that the Government should make crypto legal in India.
- Respondents from southern states are more aware of crypto currencies than rest
- 41% of respondents believe cryptocurrencies have recently become a preferred choice of investment
- Among the urban respondents, 70% of those who are aware of cryptocurrencies plan to increase their investments in digital currencies.
- More than a third (35%) of the respondents are planning to increase their investment in cryptocurrency
Some of the questions that the report aims to answer -
- Which regions are more inclined to make crypto trading legal in India?
- Which audience cohorts believe the current taxation on crypto is reasonable?
- Which age-groups prefer crypto as their investment option?
- What do people think about 30% tax on gains from crypto transactions?
- Which audience segments plan to increase their investment in crypto?
Get answers to more such questions. Download the report now!