Bridge the Gap Between Your Consumers and You.
The CookieLess Future – Fears, Opportunities & the Way Forward – A REPORT
We surveyed over 450 marketers, advertisers, publishers and technology providers in the programmatic advertising space about the anticipated challenges, fears and opportunities they see in a world after the departure of 3rd party cookies.
We analysed the data and put our findings and insights into this Report.
Here's the Report, FREE for You!
Key takeaways from the report -
- Most of the respondents predict that Frequency Capping, Personalization, Behavioural Targeting and Retargeting will be most affected in the post-cookie era.
- Yet, only 8% of the respondents say that they have shifted to alternate solutions and 35% say they are actively looking out.
- 13% of the Brands already employ their first party data while 64% will be doing so in the next six months.
- AdTech providers state the loss of clients, profits and inability to acquire new clients as the top fears in the future without the 3rd party cookies.
- 41% of the agencies agree that the existing solutions can replace the 3rd party cookies
More such insights and recommendations for you to evaluate your stance vis-à-vis leaders in the advertising space and be prepared for the changes to come.